Adventures around China with my dad for a post-graduation vacation.
Great to know that we'll be getting updates as you and Dad are out and about on your trip. A blog was a good idea.
What a great experience!! I look forward to reading about your adventures. Hope it is all you want it to be and more. (P.S. I am an old friend of your mamas. She is very proud of you as I'm sure you know!)Best to you!
Great to know that we'll be getting updates as you and Dad are out and about on your trip. A blog was a good idea.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great experience!! I look forward to reading about your adventures. Hope it is all you want it to be and more. (P.S. I am an old friend of your mamas. She is very proud of you as I'm sure you know!)Best to you!
ReplyDelete